These sweet refreshing summer ice lollies are:
- Dairy-free & vegan
- Free from refined sugars
- Super easy to make!
- 360 ml / 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tbsp The Nut Market maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp The Nut Market Vanilla Bean Paste or vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Add the blueberries and pulse until they've' been "smashed" but not completely blended.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.