This chunky Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Granola is the ultimate breakfast add on. Gluten-free, delicious, and perfect over yogurt or smoothie bowls in the morning.
- 2 cups 160 grams The Nut Market Organic Rolled Oats
- 2 cups 120 grams The Nut Market Coconut Chips
- 1 cup 100 grams The Nut Market Pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons the Nut Market Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup The Nut Market Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup The Nut Market Dried Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the egg white, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries. Stir to combine evenly.
- Whisk the egg white in a small bowl until it is frothy and bubbly. Fold into the granola mixture. Spread the granola in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes. About halfway through the baking time, use a large spatula to turn over the granola, breaking the pieces up as little as possible. Rotate the pan to ensure the granola bakes evenly. When it is browned and feels dry to the touch, remove from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Let sit for about 2 minutes until chocolate chips have melted, and gently fold in the chocolate chips and cranberries. Let the granola cool completely.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container